Terms and Agreements
When using our services please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Any service ordered online or by telephone, e-mail or fax is subject to our terms and conditions.
- Fast Cleaners Sutton require details of the name and address, telephone and email of the client plus payment details when booking. Our cleaning company will send an email confirmation containing the full terms and conditions one working day before the start of the job.
- We are covered by complete public and employer’s liability insurance and all claims informed to us will be processed according to these terms and conditions.
- We provide all the necessary cleaning materials and equipment however if specialised equipment is needed there may be a surcharge of which the client will be notified of and a separate quotation supplied.
- The client agrees to be bound by our terms and conditions. From time to time we may add or alter our terms and conditions. Any changes to our terms and conditions would not apply to contracts that are already running but would apply to any new or further contracts that are agreed. The client accepts the Terms and Conditions of our cleaning company unless the client contacts our office before the work has commenced.
- We recommend that the client checks the quality of work carried out immediately after completion of the work.
- In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the standard of work, the client should contact us within 24 hours for the complaint to be considered.
- The client must allow access to our cleaners for hot water and power. All fragile and breakable items must be secured or removed.